Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
petr.herman
Level 7

Trusted source lookup via upstream proxy

Jump to solution

Hi,

we would like to use MWG7 cloud Trusted-source lookup  but our MWG appliance hasn't a direct access to the Internet., communication is possible only via upstream proxy.

Can anybody tell me if there is any option for it? Can McAfee send me the IP addresses list of the TrustedSource servers if there is no option?

Thank you

Best regards

Petr

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee

Jump to solution

Hi Petr,

you can try tunnel.web.trsutedsource.org:443, however this might resolve to different IPs in case we are adding more servers.

best,

Michael

0 Kudos
3 Replies
McAfee Employee

Jump to solution

Hi Petr,

todate the SDK is not following upstreamproxies, simply because it is the SDK inside MWG which does the request rather than MWG. As it makes sense to follow the network setup, we will change this in a future version. I don't have versions and dates yet as we are planning this currently.

best,

Michael

0 Kudos
petr.herman
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hello Michael,

thank you for the quick answer. There is a possilibity to create a specific rules at the firewall but we need to know the destination.

Can you provide me the list of the Trusted Source server or  IP addresses are dynamic and there in no clue for it.

Appreciate, Petr

0 Kudos
McAfee Employee

Jump to solution

Hi Petr,

you can try tunnel.web.trsutedsource.org:443, however this might resolve to different IPs in case we are adding more servers.

best,

Michael

0 Kudos