cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transparent Authentication / Web Gateway with WCCP

I want to set up tranparent authetication (SSO) on Web Gateway 7.x, MWG is working with WCCP.

NTLM Authentication does´t work, is that correct?!..  and Cookie Auth is not an option.

Any other option?

1 Reply
Highlighted
salanis
Level 10
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: Transparent Authentication / Web Gateway with WCCP

Geronimo, thank you for your question.

Which is the exact version of Web Gateway and build number and what are you using for a domain controller win2k3, win2k8?

If you're in a transparent environment of course you can do NTLM authentication. You will need to configure Web Gateway's internal authentication server and your client browsers.

Please provide the information above and I will work with you to set up transparent authentication.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, view this thread. I was testing using WCCP when I wrote this document:

https://community.mcafee.com/message/160448#160448

Message was edited by: Saul Alanis on 11/21/10 2:20:10 AM CST
ePO Support Center Plug-in
Check out the new ePO Support Center. Simply access the ePO Software Manager and follow the instructions in the Product Guide for the most commonly used utilities, top known issues announcements, search the knowledgebase for product documentation, and server status and statistics – all from within ePO.