cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
itsec
Level 7

Template language settings

I'm trying to find some clarifcation on template settings in particular setting a language across all templates.

I initially have set each template to 'force to' a language rather than using the brower settings.  I then discovered that there is a setting in config > proxies > advanced > proxy generated error messages where it looks like you can set a language across the schema collection.  Is that correct?

I have tried experimenting with changing it but nothing happens.

Should the change be immediate? 

If I have explicitly set the language on the template, would this override the 'proxy generated error messages' setting?  (i have tried with the template set to auto and the collection set as a language)

Or simply do I need to download a language pack?

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
itsec
Level 7

Re: Template language settings

**bump***

Anyone?

Should I address this to support do you think?

0 Kudos
maitane
Level 7

Hi,

I think you´re right. There are 2 places where you can set and I don´t know which is applied first.

You must to define the language in configuration as you said, and then you can go to Policy>Settings>Actions --> Block  and here you have the settings for Language and Template. I think that if you put there the language too, and you realy have this template, you must see at the moment.

0 Kudos
itsec
Level 7

thanks maitane, I think I'll need to thoroughly test this and haven't had time at the moment :-)

0 Kudos