Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wissinit
Level 7

SSL inspection information banner

Jump to solution

Hi there,

in WebWasher 6.x I used to activate an information banner that informed the user that his/her connection is going to be inspected.

We need this way of information do to regulatory requirements.

Is there a way to activate a "welcome page" before the SSL traffic is going to be inspected?

Could we also add a sort of info banner that will show during all SSL inspected session?

I really appreciate any help on this direction.

Thank's

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
eelsasser
Level 15

Re: SSL inspection information banner

Jump to solution

Although I'd like to clarify. The rules posted there are to embed and display a warning notice on the top of every page you wish to put this type of indication. This was originally for a particular customer for a targeted Social Networking use case.

If you are looking for more of a SSL Decryption Warning page, I would look into using simple Coaching pages instead. They are probably more appropriate for your use case.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
McAfee Employee

Jump to solution

Hello,

Erik Elsasser has created a template and posted it as part of this threat: https://community.mcafee.com/thread/28344?tstart=0

best,

Michael

0 Kudos
eelsasser
Level 15

Jump to solution

Although I'd like to clarify. The rules posted there are to embed and display a warning notice on the top of every page you wish to put this type of indication. This was originally for a particular customer for a targeted Social Networking use case.

If you are looking for more of a SSL Decryption Warning page, I would look into using simple Coaching pages instead. They are probably more appropriate for your use case.

0 Kudos
Troja
Level 14

Jump to solution

Hi about the SSL Decryption Warning page.

Everytime i´m  trying to show a coaching page i get an error message.

Best Regards,

Thorsten

0 Kudos