cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
haaris
Level 10

SSL Problem with newer version of main release

We have upgraded to 7.5.2.2.0(19971) but we started facing issue for https URLs and it is giving SSL error on client side.After I bypassed those URLs from SSL scanner ruleset it started working.

What can be the problem with newer version?? as earlier URL was running without bypassing from SSL ruleset.

I have noticed  few changes in newer version under policy->SSL client context with CA->Default CA(attached in screenshot) and I think bcoz of these newer options its giving SSL error to client.

Can anyone plz tell me what might be the problem and how to deal with it.

ssl.jpg

0 Kudos
4 Replies
haaris
Level 10

Re: SSL Problem with newer version of main release

Can anyone plz  update me

0 Kudos
bgartama
Level 9

Haaris,

Those changes should not affect ssl action. Can you provide a screenshot of the error the client is seeing? If this is urgent, I recommend opening a ticket with support. If you already have a ticket open, feel free to ping me the SR and I will take a look at it.

0 Kudos
haaris
Level 10

Re: Re: SSL Problem with newer version of main release

Thanks for the reply....

Actually the client is accessing the URL from application for OTP and other things and after upgradation they started facing the problem and the error was related with SSL as told by client, we bypassed those URLs from SSL Scanner and it started working fine.We cant provide the screenshot because we have to replicate the issue which is not possible as it is very critical.

Can you find something if we give you those URLs.May be something with their certificate which newer version doesn't support

0 Kudos
McAfee Employee

Hi Harris,

Please open a case if this issue is critical, nothing in the update should cause your clients to get certificate warnings. It sounds like the SSL scanner CA isnt trusted.

Best Regards,

Jon

0 Kudos