Reset uncategorized URL site list

How can I reset this list?

notCat.png

0 Kudos
6 Replies
sroering
Level 13

Re: Reset uncategorized URL site list

I'm guessing those are probably due to white list entries?  (ie. they are bypassing URL categorizaton)

Are you asking how to have them categorized in Web Reporter?  Assuming that your using the 64-bit version of Web Reporter you can enabled URL categorization with your SF serial number, then enabled URL categorization on the log source that processes the logs.  I'd stronly discourage you from doing this on 32-bit version of Web Reporter because the URL DB just requires too much memory for a 32-bit process.

0 Kudos
jont717
Level 12

Thanks for your reply.  I am looking to just reset this list and start again.

These sites are not in any whitelist, but are not Categorized by Trusted Source yet.  I submit these sites to them on a weekly basis.  I now want the list of sites to start over.

Message was edited by: jont717 on 3/28/11 1:05:13 PM EDT
0 Kudos
schecka
Level 9

Unfortunately there is no (easy) way to reset your dashboard statistics yet.

i would recommend that you open a quick support ticket and ask that they attach you as an interested party to this feature request (reste dashboard statitics).

0 Kudos
jont717
Level 12

Okay...thanks I will.

0 Kudos

I'm going to submit a request as well.  I'd like to reset on a weekly/daily basis.  I'm surprised you can't have a time period as well for this  

0 Kudos
Troja
Level 14

Hi,

yes, you can delete the entries. They are all stored in a sqlite3 databse directly on mwg.

Best,

Thorsten

0 Kudos