cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
haaris
Level 10

Report created in Webreporter by admin not visible to other user

Jump to solution

I have created advanced report in webreporter named test by using administrator account but when some other user login he is not able to see the report in advanced tab even he is allowed to see the report....

I tried to create another admin account but even he is not able to view the report created by another admin....I tried all possiblities but it doesnt work

Plz provide me the solution...

Request me if you need some other sc reenshot or logs......

Below I have attached two screensot one with administrator account & other with normal user(Santosh).Report name is testing

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sroering
Level 13

Re: Report created in Webreporter by admin not visible to other user

Jump to solution

Queries and Filters can be shared, reports cannot.  You can export the report (recommend keep the path empty) Then the other user can import their own copy.  If you keep the file path empty during export, when the other person click import, they will see the report without having to naviate to a different directory.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
sroering
Level 13

Jump to solution

Queries and Filters can be shared, reports cannot.  You can export the report (recommend keep the path empty) Then the other user can import their own copy.  If you keep the file path empty during export, when the other person click import, they will see the report without having to naviate to a different directory.

0 Kudos
haaris
Level 10

Jump to solution

Thanks a lot for your update.

Exactly , I had tried sharing queries & filters & they are working fine......Sharing report was only my doubt which you had now cleared......

I will try Importing & exporting report....

0 Kudos
haaris
Level 10

Jump to solution

I had tried Import & export option for report & now the other user can see the report .........

Once again thanks a lot for your response.....

Gud job........

0 Kudos