QQ : CSR report import error

Hi

Why is happend error?

CSR 2.1

Message was edited by: wybae on 6/16/14 9:35:33 PM CDT
5 Replies
Highlighted

Re: QQ : CSR report import error

The log parsing job will fail unless it has the correct header format.  Could you post a copy of the log header?

Required columns: "matd_server" "matd_taskid" "matd_hash" "filename""matd_background_scan"

Optional column: "matd_severity"

Highlighted
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 6

Hi~

thank you for your answer.

but it still fails.

Log header : time_stamp "auth_user" "src_ip" "url" "matd_severity" "matd_server" "matd_taskid" "matd_hash" "filename""matd_background_scan"

atd.png

atd1.png

Thanks.

Message was edited by: wybae on 6/17/14 11:46:07 PM CDT
Highlighted

Since the job is failing, CSR is complaining about the header.  It will fail the job unless it can parse the header.

So, if I look at what you copied and pasted, I see a missing space between "filename""matd_background_scan"

I don't see anything else wrong. The space is used as a field delimiter.

Also make sure the log lines match the header with all the correct spaces and quotes.  CSR will build a regex pattern for the log lines based on the header. If they don't match, the file won't parse correctly.

Highlighted

One correction. I've been told that "matd_severity" is not optional.  It needs to be included in the header too.

Highlighted
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 6 of 6

As you say, but it was still fails.

Please let me know whether you need a different setting.

Thanks.

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community