cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with coaching redirects

Jump to solution

MWG V 7.1.6.1.0 build 12742

Have been doing some experimenting with this functionality. First time I hit a website that triggers the prompt page and click the 'Yes please, continue now button' I am redirected to the site. When the appropriate time has elapsed and I am reprompted I am no longer redirected to the site.

I did some tracing on the properties but without understanding the coaching function the results are somewhat confusing. See attached file.
Quota.Coaching.IsActivationRequest
Quota.Coaching.SessionExceeded
Quota.Coaching.RemainingSession
Quota.Coaching.SessionLength

Anyone experienced this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
asabban
Level 17

Re: Problems with coaching redirects

Jump to solution

Hi Iain,

unfortunately I do not have an idea, but in case no one else has I would recomment to file a ticket with support. Please add a feedback with MWG being in the "operational" state, and once after the issue shows up before you restart the service. So we may have a better chance to see whats happening.

Best,

Andre

0 Kudos
4 Replies
rskadithya
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi,

Yes am currently facing this issue.We need to click the button once again  in order to redirect to the right page or else no progress is carried out and we do not get redirected to the ssite.Will need to analyze the issue.

Adithya.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Still having the odd occassion where after a few successful attempts the redirect no longer works and I'm stuck on the prompt page. The only way to fix is to restart the MWG services....

Any suggestions from McAfee?

0 Kudos
asabban
Level 17

Jump to solution

Hi Iain,

unfortunately I do not have an idea, but in case no one else has I would recomment to file a ticket with support. Please add a feedback with MWG being in the "operational" state, and once after the issue shows up before you restart the service. So we may have a better chance to see whats happening.

Best,

Andre

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Thx Andre, will do

0 Kudos