Some more advice that might be helpful.
1) create a logon account for your managers with delgated IP ranges, but don't give them the password.
2) Log into each account and set their e-mail address under the profile.
3) Create a report using the information you need.
4) Schedule the report (Reports > advanced > Report schedules) and set the delivery options.
5) Set the "run as" for each manager
The report will run for each user while using their delegated ip range filters. I'm not sure, since I haven't tested this, but either your admin account will get all 3 e-mails, or each manager will get their report directly.
The Germany Data Protection Policy is a very bad thing...
Actually, we Germans should be lucky that we have such strict data protection laws!
You could also use the anonymization feature. It anonymizes all data in the log files that you require (IP addresses, user names, etc). The anonymization could later be removed with the correct passwords (in case some investigation needs to be done because the user has violated some law).
I am not sure how the anonymized data values are presented in Web Reporter correctly. But it could be worth playing around with it. If you are interested I could post an example.