cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maitane
Level 7

Problems reading mails in hotmail

Good morning, we are having problems to read the emails in hotmail. There are no problems accessing either the home or to the inbox but once there, you can not open any e-mail to read it.

Is anybody else noticing this? Any ideas?

Deputy TCPdump and details of the error.

Thanks in advance

Best regards

El mensaje fue editado por: maitane on 9/11/11 6:12:27 CST
0 Kudos
7 Replies
McAfee Employee

Re: Problems reading mails in hotmail

Hello,

unfortunately this dump is not really helpful as it doesn't show the error. Can elaborate on the problems, that your users see? A screentshot maybe?

thanks,

michael

0 Kudos
maitane
Level 7

Hi Michael,

The problem is that once we access hotmail account in the Inbox, we can not open any e-mail. We believe this is a problem with the browsers and their versions. In fact, testing on an external network without MWG, we have also encountered this problem with IE and not with Firefox, Safari or Chrome.

Just to see if someone else is noticing this same thing, so we can rule out that it is only in our network.

Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
McAfee Employee

OK - standing down then and let the community share their opinion

best,

Michael

0 Kudos

Hi, I'm having the same problem, MWG 7.1.0.6 (12651) HA Proxy, already added the domain *. Live.com * in all my whitelists, appliances rebooted, cleaned the Cahe and the problem persists, not show any message in the browser, anyone has any idea?

Message was edited by: willfsouza.ti on 3/26/12 3:29:10 PM CDT
0 Kudos
maitane
Level 7

Hi Wiliam,

We solved the problem accesing via https instead of http.
Hope this could be helpfull for you.

Best regards

0 Kudos
yuems
Level 11

Hi,

Microsoft use wlxrs.com domain for some js files. A few urls under js.wxrls.com  blocked by MWG. If you add js.wlxrs.com domain global white list, you may access hotmail inbox.

Today I am checked trustedsource.com and reputation level at Minimal Risk. But two days before when I am checked logs, MWG block a few urls under js.wxrls.com Reputation level High Risk.

0 Kudos

Thanks guys, it worked when adding the URL js.wlxrs.com to the Global Whitelist.

Best regards

William Ferreira.

0 Kudos