cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jcm
Level 7

Problem Download large file ISA ICAP/ MWG

Plugin ISA Version (1.4)

When I download a large file through ISA --> MWG 7.2.0.1.0 (13253), the browser does not show data trickling and progress page,, if I disable Antimalware or use HTTP not problems.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
jschnell
Level 9

Re: Problem Download large file ISA ICAP/ MWG

Hi,

data trickling or progress page are not implemented in the ICAP server part of MWG 7.x!

Bye

Jan

0 Kudos

Someone know if progress page will be implement in the ICAP server in next release?

Thanks,

Fabio.

0 Kudos
eelsasser
Level 15

No. Data trickling and Progress pages will not be in the next version, nor any version of the ICAP server.

It cannot.  ICAP plays no part in the process. Only the HTTP proxy can control the traffic in such a manner.

0 Kudos
jcm
Level 7

Ok,

Is there any way that the browser displays the progress bar, before the MWG device, download the entire file.

Thansk for your help.

0 Kudos
asabban
Level 17

Hello,

I would recommend to use the ISA Chaining plugin instead of the ISA ICAP plugin. It will allow you to use all MWG features, including Progress Pages and Data Trickling. Authentication will be done on the ISA server and the chaining plugin forwards username and group memberships to MWG, so all features should be available.

Best,

Andre

0 Kudos
jcm
Level 7

Hi asabban,

Where I can download the ISA Cahaining pluggin?

I searched in Https://contentsecurity.mcafee.com, but not found anything, Here are only available Pluggins ICAP.

0 Kudos
asabban
Level 17

Hello,

the plugin provices both, ICAP and Chaining. Please see the Product Guide for the Plugin starting on Page 26.

Best,

Andre

0 Kudos