cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adit
Level 7

Please Help - All my websites got blocked in all McAfee antivirus users' computers

Hi, I am Adit. I recently bought few domains in Godaddy with Cpanel deluxe Hosting. I suddenly came to know from one of my friends that my website is getting blocked in his computer then I did further research and found that all my websites got blocked by only McAfee antivirus. My websites are clean but still I got this problem. and one of the website is for my client and If he comes to know this, I would loose my business and reputation. Please help me and solve this problem. One of my website is www.madschool.in

0 Kudos
25 Replies
catdaddy
Level 20

Re: Please Help - All my websites got blocked in all McAfee antivirus users' computers

@adit,

When doing a search of your website, it gets a clean bill of heath? In addition I was capable of accessing it with no issue?

Cliff

Capture.JPG

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
adit
Level 7

Re: Please Help - All my websites got blocked in all McAfee antivirus users' computers

Thanks for your reply catdaddy. What is the antivirus you are using in your computer ?

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

McAfee Total Protection , as all the Anti-Virus engines are the same in the Consumer Product.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
adit
Level 7

​ Could you try opening www.natahyderabad.com , www.thetangents.org . And did you open www.madschool.in or just searched in google ? sorry about my english. thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

I was capable of accessing your sites. Actually what would help you resolve your issue, is to submit your Sites to Trusted Source and create a ticket to have it reviewed again. Check Single URL 

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

@adit,

Are the only sites being blocked the ones you indicated? For the screenshot does not resemble a Site Advisor/WebAdvisor Prompt/Warning indicative of the one you provided? Could it be that you are having issues elsewhere?

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
adit
Level 7

yes. That is www.madschoo.in 'sscreenshot

0 Kudos
adit
Level 7

I just asked my friend who is using McAfee antivirus. It is still blocked.

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

Could be on the IP blacklist for that user's ISP perhaps?

Only a suggestion as that doesn't look like a McAfee/Intel popup, more like either an ISP one or maybe the actual browser.

However we are on the Consumer side so really can only guess.

0 Kudos