Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
tribunal
Not applicable
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 2

New log source not showing in reporting

I cleaned up our log sources...got rid of 2 old servers and added a new one.  In the log source tasks, it is successfully importing the logs from the gateway.

I have a dashboard graph that shows me the amount of traffic each log source is seeing.  It is not showing the new log source.  When I try to run an ad-hoc report, I add the log source filter and click the ellipses...the list of log sources isn't updating.  It still shows the 2 old ones I removed and is not showing the new one.

Are there any places I can look manually to see what is going on?  Any tips for troubleshooting?  I've restarted the server (epo) but not the CSR or CSR SQL boxes.  Thank you.

1 Reply
tribunal
Not applicable
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: New log source not showing in reporting

I came to look if I got responses and I realize I put this in the wrong forum; it should go into the ePO forum.  Can someone move it or should I just create a new post there?

McAfee ePO Support Center Plug-in
Check out the new McAfee ePO Support Center. Simply access the ePO Software Manager and follow the instructions in the Product Guide for the most commonly used utilities, top known issues announcements, search the knowledgebase for product documentation, and server status and statistics – all from within ePO.