cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zerob
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 5

My site marked malicious downloads (blocked by URL Filter database of McAfee Web Gateway: "URL listed in categories that not are allowed by administrator at this time")

Hi

I have a live site: ZeroB.it.

For some reason McAfee says that my site is "Url Categories: Malicious Downloads" (blocked by URL Filter database of McAfee Web Gateway: "URL listed in categories that not are allowed by administrator at this time").

What it means?

I analyzed ZeroB.it through sites as AVG: none returns something similar to McAfee exception.

Can some one here help me?

This is really really critical as it is a live and business site...

Thanks

4 Replies
exbrit
Level 21
Message 2 of 5

Re: My site marked malicious downloads (blocked by URL Filter database of McAfee Web Gateway: "URL listed in categories that not are allowed by administrator at this time")

Moved provisionally to Business > Web Gateway for better support.   Can move again if needed.

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 20/11/13 8:03:37 EST AM
Hayton
Level 18
Message 3 of 5

Re: My site marked malicious downloads (blocked by URL Filter database of McAfee Web Gateway: "URL listed in categories that not are allowed by administrator at this time")

Despite the Web Gateway aspect I think this is a standard SiteAdvisor-type question so I've moved it back to that section. SA posts don't get much attention in Business Class.

exbrit
Level 21
Message 4 of 5

He was talking about, and using, Enterprise.....so at best SAE would be appropriate rather than SA, but he did mention the Web Gateway database as an issue.

Message was edited by: Ex_Brit on 28/11/13 6:42:31 EST AM

Hello,

please send an eMail to sites@mcafee.com

With kind regards,

Stefan Kloepping

McAfee Technical Support