cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
msm
Level 9

McAfee Web Reporter - TrustedSource Web Database - SFCL_ERROR

Hello,

Few days ago we started receving following message from out Web Gateway Reporter:

McAfee Web Reporter was unable to download theTrustedSource Web Database on XXXXXX1.

Reason: SFCL_ERROR

Web Reporter will not retry the download. You can try tomanually download the TrustedSource Web Database: In the Web Reporter UI, clickAdministration > Options > Categorization, and then click the DownloadNow button.

Manual download returns is unsuccessful and returns same message through e-mail.

Can anyone help us troubleshoot this?

Thanks, MSM

0 Kudos
4 Replies
sroering
Level 13

Re: McAfee Web Reporter - TrustedSource Web Database - SFCL_ERROR

If you are using Web Gateway as the proxy, then you do not need the TrustedSource DB in Web Reporter.  Are you sure you need it?

Regarding the error, it means that that the serial number isn't active.  So maybe you haven't activated it, or it's not a valid serial number.  Send me the serial in a private message and I can check it.

0 Kudos
msm
Level 9

Hello sroering,

Does serial number becomes inactive after support for "Web Gateway" and "Web Gateway Reporter" expires? ... When I try to download latest version of "Web Gateway Reporter" through Extranet.webwasher.com I get "This grant has expired message". I see no other reason for our serial number to stop working?

Thanks, MSM

0 Kudos
msm
Level 9

I am still looking for help on this one ...

Thanks, MSM

0 Kudos
asabban
Level 17

Hello,

you should provide the serial number to support, since they can verify if the number is still valid and/or find out why the download server reports it as inactive.

Best,

Andre

0 Kudos