cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

McAfee Enterprise Support Portal almost unusable!!

I actually thought that we are in the 2020s but every time I have to use the McAfee Enterprise Support Portal I feel like downloading a 96kbps MP3-file trough my good old 56k dial in connection. Joking aside - I am serious: sometimes the Enterprise Support Portal is really NOT usable. I have never seen a non-SAP-based web UI that puts it all together: It is buggy, uncomfortable and that extremely slow! It seems almost normal to type in your cases at lease twice because the portal decides to clear the form by itself… I guess everyone who reads this will fully agree with me. McAfee - you are / want to be one of the big players but you are not even able to provide your customers a satisfying solution for the incident / service management. Please, fix it!
3 Replies
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

Re: McAfee Enterprise Support Portal almost unusable!!

Hi, 

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We will try to work on this with priority.

Could you help with a few additional details?

i. Where are you seeing the slowness; is it in this Community portal where you tried to put forward a question with attachment or, it's some other link?

From your description, I understand its while you start typing, it automatically gets erased and you have to retype that.

ii. Regarding downloading the file, I understand its any file attached to the Community Portal. Please let me know if its something else.

Regards,

Shibani

Hello Shibani,

The whole support portal is creepingly slow. No matter what you call up, it sometimes takes seconds before the new page is set up. Uploads work quite well in terms of speed but all the other things around are unreasonable. The problem that the McAfee support site is so slow has been around for so many years. I always hoped it would get better but it just keeps getting worse.

Thomas

McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 4

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your reply.

I have asked the concerned team to look into this issue. Looks like they have received similar feedback from several other's. To try and pinpoint where there are problems we have been running some metrics.

Could you please help with the below information? 

Where are you located?

Date/time of the issue? 

Regards,

Shibani

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community