cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leshe4ka
Level 7

Manage Web Gateway through ePO

Hello.

We have solutions McAfee Email and Web Gateway.

We have integrated Email gateway with ePO, and can now be controlled policy via Email gateway.

1.jpg

3.png

2.jpg

We are trying to integrate WEB Gateway with ePO, following these instructions McAfee KnowledgeBase - Web Gateway 7.3 integration with ePO and the instructions and guidelines PG.

As well as these instructions  

But we did not have an opportunity policy management through the WEB gateway via ePO.

Now, when you configure policies via a Web gateway policies are reset.

Whether set up here somebody Manage Web gateway through ePO ?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
McAfee Employee

Re: Manage Web Gateway through ePO

Hi Lesheaka!

The MWG integration with ePO allows you to manage lists, it does not allow for modify or constructing rules (those must be done in MWG itself).

However, once you have the rules built, you can just modify the lists from ePO as you see fit. The concept is that the rules wont need to change much once their built.

You should be able to access the lists under the Common Catalog section in ePO.

Once you create a catalog, you can create lists in the catalog, and they will be synced over to MWG. You might need to reload the policy from backend to get it to show up.

---->

Best Regards,

Jon

0 Kudos
davidp64
Level 10

Hello Leshe,

I need your help,trying to get those extension i.e.Mcafee Web Gateway and McAfee Email Security,but unable to get those extension through my grand number.So,,kindly guide me on which section or file name through or make me understand for the same.

>>>David

0 Kudos
McAfee Employee

The extensions for MWG are in the MWG GUI under Configuration > ePolicy Orchestrator or in the Content Security portal.

If you have questions about the Content Security portal, see this KB: FAQs for Web Gateway 7.x licensing

Best Regards,

Jon

0 Kudos