cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pedro.tavares
Level 10

MWG7 - Cannot change/save configuration

Hi again.

This new version is giving me some headaches.

Since yesterday, and without doing anything for almost a week, my collegue needed to add some exceptions to facebook (another issue we are getting, users can't update their profiles) and when he clicked the save configuration, it returned the following message (From Java):

Error saving data: com.seur.k.app.exceptions.KClientServerException: Overall Status "Status_Error_Rollback":rollback performed Node "44454C4C-4D00-1047-8054-B2C04F374A31" reports STATUS_ERROR_ROLLBACK: configuration rejected, peformed local rollback - COORDINATOR: generic io error Node "44454C4C-4B00-1044-804C-B9C04F464A31" reports STATUS_ERROR_ROLLBACK

I've opened a SR with support but hoppefully this way would be faster.

Best regards,

Pedro

Message was edited by: pedro.tavares - added jpg with error snapshot on 11/16/10 4:14:26 AM CST
0 Kudos
6 Replies
maitane
Level 7

Re: MWG7 - Cannot change/save configuration

Hi Peter, I am getting the same problem as you and we also have opened a case with support. Let you know that although we still continue with the problem we have seen that one of the nodes that have a license is not valid and coincidentially coincides with the identifier of the node that gives java error. We have not managed to upgrade the license, because it gives java error. If you have news about how to solve the problem, we would be grateful if notified. Regards,

0 Kudos
spkslattery
Level 10

I have been experiencing the exact same issue very recently on only one of my systems. The license is valid for another six months. We are running MWG702 in VMware 4.1 with McAfee recommended VM configuration and 4GB RAM.

0 Kudos
robson.idr
Level 7

Was there any solution for this case?
I have a problem identical!!

0 Kudos
McAfee Employee

Hi Robson,

This message is somewhat generic and can be caused for many reasons, such as...

1. Disk space is full

2. Time between nodes in cluster is far off causing sync issues

3. Per Sean's description memory (I havent experienced that one)

Best,

Jon

giulio
Level 7

Hi Jon

i had this message just this morning, and the reason was disk full on one of cluster members (not on primary device).

After deleting old logs, changes were possible again.

So thanks for your help!

Giulio

0 Kudos
pedro.tavares
Level 10

A year after...

Just confirm Giuliano answer.

0 Kudos