Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 12
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 1

MWG, DLP Prevent/ICAP Server and File Size Limitations

If there's a Body.Size limitation on data that is sent via ICAP to a DLP Prevent (or other ICAP) device, how does MWG handle a situation where an archive is larger than the Body.Size limitation, but the files within the archive are smaller than the limitation.

I assume that MWG won't send the entire archive because of the file size limitation, but since the rule set occurs after Enable Composite Opener, will it send the files within the archive since they are smaller than the Body.Size limitation?

I could do rule tracing/etc. to determine this, but if someone has a quick and accurate answer, that would save me a bit of time.

Thanks!

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community