Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
choscar09
Level 9
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 11

Kerberos Authentication

Hi,

Someone knows how to get the "Three Headed Dog (A Kerberos Setup Tool)" to configure the Kerberos Authentication.

Could you share me please or any kind of information how to configure kerberos for authentication on Webgateway.

Thanks and Regards.

10 Replies
asabban
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 11

Re: Kerberos Authentication

Hello,

the tool and some details can be found here:

https://community.mcafee.com/t5/Documents/Web-Gateway-Three-Headed-Dog-v1-0-3-A-Kerberos-Setup-Tool/...

Please also see the Kerberos guide which has a lot of details already discussed:

https://community.mcafee.com/t5/Web-Gateway-Documents-Archived/Web-Gateway-Understanding-and-Configu...

Best,
Andre

Access Denied

Sergey_M
Level 7
Message 4 of 11

Hello!

I can 't follow the link , writes

You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Me too

asabban
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 6 of 11

As far as I know these articles have been removed for the public, since all of the information should have gone into the products documentation. Is there anything specific you are looking for? Please let me know, I will try to provide the required information.

choscar09
Level 9
Message 7 of 11

Hi Asabban,

Could you share the tool and the kerberos guide ?? As they commented, we do not have access to the download links that you share.

Thanks for your reply.

Regards.
Oscar

HI,

I'll try to create the keytab file.

On the not reachable guide, if I remeber correctly, there was the entire procedure that I don't find in the MWG PG.

But I resolved with our Support.

Thanks @asabban 

Khalid
Level 7
Message 9 of 11

Hello,

Could you please share the THD tool? I need it to configure Kerberos authentication for MWG.

It is very strange that product configuration guides does not include kerberos setup and config for MWG!!!

Thank you for your help!
asabban
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 10 of 11

Hi, 

I will ping you with a private message.

Andre

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community