cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid dashboard query ePO with CSR.

Started getting Invalid Dashboard query with MWG/CSR now every week one. But this gets resolved after couple of hours automatically.

I have a server task which uses the MWG's Query which was created for Web Summary-Internet Usage. This task is scheduled to run everyday twice at 7:10 am & 7:10 pm. But i get a blank report with error as "Invalid Query". When went to Queries section, noticed that the query is in invalid state with only "Details" link present. Other options of Run,Edit & Schedule were not present. On clicking the Details option , i can see that it shows all csr's- table for a table view column does not exist.

But after 2 hours, the query starts working again.

Am not able to reproduce this issue at the will. Is this a known one?

Mine setup- ePO 532, MWG 762 & MWG 774 with CSR 2.3

1 Reply
Highlighted
McAfee Employee jscholte
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: Invalid dashboard query ePO with CSR.

Hi Anupt,

Could there be scheduled tasks running at that time? Things like database maintenance are usually configured to run at night. Otherwise Directory updates are scheduled more frequently. I'd check the status of the two to see when they have run and adjust if you find that they have run during times when the dashboards were unavailable.

Best Regards,

Jon

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community