Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ittech
Level 13
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 11 of 13

Re: Internal Database not connecting

Looks like I fixed #1. I changed the settings in the MWG7 of the log file manager, but not the Policy > Settings > File System Settings

yay for now!

Highlighted
sroering
Level 13
Message 12 of 13

Yes, that was my assessment for #1 too.

Regarding #2, this is likely a result of bad bookmark.  Make sure your url ends with /reporter  and nothing after.  When connecting to Web Reporter, there is a "boot up" process to check the client applet version with the server. When we update the applet on newer versions of Web Reporter, the client will not update correctly if you are using the wrong URL.  You could also try clearing the java cache (control panel > Java) and then restarting your browser.  But you still need to use the correct URL  http://host:9111/reporter    or https://host:9112/reporter

ittech
Level 13
Message 13 of 13

That fixed it!

Thanks for all of your help

I must say the whole backup / restore process was fairly simple and went smoothly, too.

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community