Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
msalmon
Level 7

Https site only shown partially

Jump to solution

Hi

I am new to the Web Gateway so be gentle.

I'am have a site https://www.yousendit.com, which my designer uses a lot on a new project.

I have disabled the SSL scanner and whitelisted the site, but it shows up wrong anyway. No pictures and graphics. Could lokk like no CSS is used.

Can anybody comment on this one?

Michael

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
asabban
Level 17

Re: Https site only shown partially

Jump to solution

Hello,

most object on this website do not come from yousendit.com but from a content delivery network they operate. Links to images, javascripts and CSS files look like this:

a15.ysicdo002.com

I could imagine that the numbers may vary depending on which server of the CDN you land. You could check the access.log for similar log lines when accessing yousendit.com. Most likely they are blocked, which causes the website to not render correctly.

Best,

Andre

0 Kudos
2 Replies
asabban
Level 17

Jump to solution

Hello,

most object on this website do not come from yousendit.com but from a content delivery network they operate. Links to images, javascripts and CSS files look like this:

a15.ysicdo002.com

I could imagine that the numbers may vary depending on which server of the CDN you land. You could check the access.log for similar log lines when accessing yousendit.com. Most likely they are blocked, which causes the website to not render correctly.

Best,

Andre

0 Kudos
msalmon
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi Andre

Thanks a lot. This could help my a lot in the future.

/michael

0 Kudos