Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ericklans
Level 9

How to upgrade Webreporter Basic feature to Premium feature

Jump to solution

Hello!

Please, say me How to upgrade license Webreporter Basic feature to Premium feature WHISOUT reinstalling webreporter?

I have licensed Basic feature.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
asabban
Level 17

Re: How to upgrade Webreporter Basic feature to Premium feature

Jump to solution

Hello,

if you install Web Reporter for the first time, it should automatically have 90 days premium trial enabled. It will fall back to basic after the trial period expired. I don´t think there is a way to re-enable the 90 days trial after it is over without re-installing it.

Maybe one of the Web Reporter gurus has an idea.

Best,

Andre

3 Replies
asabban
Level 17

Jump to solution

Hello,

I don´t think you will need to reinstall Web Reporter. All you have to do is insert a premium license. If you do not have a premium license yet you should talk to customer service or a sales representative to learn how to obtain a license. In case you got a premium license, you should be able to insert it via the Web Reporter GUI on:

Administration - Setup - License

Best,

Andre

ericklans
Level 9

Jump to solution

Ok, thanks!

And next one question:

How I can remove basic feature and insert premium feature with 90-days trial version?

0 Kudos
asabban
Level 17

Jump to solution

Hello,

if you install Web Reporter for the first time, it should automatically have 90 days premium trial enabled. It will fall back to basic after the trial period expired. I don´t think there is a way to re-enable the 90 days trial after it is over without re-installing it.

Maybe one of the Web Reporter gurus has an idea.

Best,

Andre