Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
laibahasamuel
Not applicable
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 3

How to check health of MWG

Hallo,

Can anyone tell me how to check health of MWG both system and hardware?

On the machine, i saw warning (exclamation mark) led blinking and i don't know how to check it.

On dashboard, I often see warning "The listener on x.x.x.x:80 could not be started (Origin: Proxy, ID: 720,...)"

for your info, the version of my web gateway is 7.5.3.2.0

Thanks,

Samuel

2 Replies
jimmylawlz
Not applicable
Message 2 of 3

Re: How to check health of MWG

This doesn't answer the question about the issue you are seeing about the listener not being able to start.   I can only think that two services are trying to bind to port 80, maybe something in the proxy settings need to configured differently.  Configuration -> Appliances -> Proxies.

However to check the health of your system, there is an article that goes over the options to monitor the health and alert when configured thresholds are met:

I hope that helps and best of luck!

laibahasamuel
Not applicable
Message 3 of 3

Re: How to check health of MWG

Hello Jimmylawlz,

I've just tried incident notification ruleset and follow the guidance since yesterday but i have problem when apply the changes with error Parameter "list": Parameter is list "com.scur.type.regex.351" is missing.

Do i miss something?

Thanks

McAfee ePO Support Center Plug-in
Check out the new McAfee ePO Support Center. Simply access the ePO Software Manager and follow the instructions in the Product Guide for the most commonly used utilities, top known issues announcements, search the knowledgebase for product documentation, and server status and statistics – all from within ePO.