cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smalldog
Level 12

Global Whitelist

Jump to solution

Hi All, I configure global whitelist for urls to bypass authenticate. Wildcard for *google.com* and *vnexpress.net* but just google can access, vnexpress.net Authenticate Required . Anyone can add wildcard for vnexpress.net to test and help me? Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jont717
Level 12

Re: Global Whitelist

Jump to solution

When you load mcafee.com, this is a list of everything that loads.  You can see that it loads data from other domains.  You will need to whitelist these domains as well.  That will fix your issue. 

6.png

0 Kudos
7 Replies
smalldog
Level 12

Jump to solution

I'm using MWG 7.1....

0 Kudos
asabban
Level 17

Jump to solution

Hello,

are you able to share some more details about the order of your rules and a Screenshot of the Whitelist maybe?

I do not see any issues from your description, it should work as expected.

Best,

Andre

0 Kudos
smalldog
Level 12

Jump to solution

Hi Andre, i have two simple rule. The first is Global Whitelist that include url *mcafee.com* (first image). The second rule to authenticate with AD to allow access internet (second image). When access mcafee.com browsers show up box require authenticate (third image). Thanks for helping!

0 Kudos
jont717
Level 12

Jump to solution

When you load mcafee.com, this is a list of everything that loads.  You can see that it loads data from other domains.  You will need to whitelist these domains as well.  That will fix your issue. 

6.png

0 Kudos
smalldog
Level 12

Jump to solution

That's right Jont, that's work! Thanks so much!

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hello jont717,

which tool did you use getting the list of urls which are loaded?

Is it a fireox add on?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Best regards.

0 Kudos
jont717
Level 12

Jump to solution

I use a tool called Fiddler.  You can find it here ----->  http://www.fiddler2.com/fiddler2/

Message was edited by: jont717 on 5/27/11 10:35:24 AM EDT
0 Kudos