cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Counter for Scanning Process with Progess Page

Hello Everyone,

i was thinking about information enrichment of the Progress Page and was wondering myself, if it would be possible to implement a simple numeric File-Counter for the Scanning Progress of the Progess-Page while scanning archives.

Has anyone an idea how to do that?

Motivation:

Sometimes users are asking me, why the progress of downloading a file takes ages. Then i take a look at the file and its an archive with tenthousands of members. Or its very complex.

Currently i am not willing to skip scanning of big files, or if the scan-progress takes long time. Its more that i would like to give more Information to the User to understand better.

2 Replies
McAfee Employee smasnizk
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: File Counter for Scanning Process with Progess Page

Progress for scanning process isn't implemented jet, as far i know. You can submit us a Product Idea formally know as Product Enhancement Request: https://kc.mcafee.com/agent/index?page=content&id=KB60021

-Sergej

Re: File Counter for Scanning Process with Progess Page

I thought so already, but i was hoping that anyone knows some trick to get that informations.

But thank you for your reply, i will open a Request to implement this.

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • Visit: Business Service Portal
  • More: Search Knowledge Articles
  • ePolicy Orchestrator Support
  • The McAfee ePO Support Center Plug-in is now available in the Software Manager. Follow the instructions in the Product Guide for more.