cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Embedded SilverLight Video Issue

I have upgraded to 7.1.6 and setup Streaming Media Detection which is working for embedded flash video but not for embedded silverlight videos.

The only way i could get it to work was to the root URL to my "URL.Host matches in list "Auth Bypass URL Host"".  Example: *.creighton.edu*

Is there a better way of doing this?

4 Replies
Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 5

Re: Embedded SilverLight Video Issue

Hello,

do you maybe have some example URLs which we can use to examine whats happening?

Best,

Andre

Highlighted
Level 11
Message 3 of 5

I added rules for siliverlight-based video sites, but could you also provide URLs that don't work for you, so I can check them against new rules?

Highlighted

The URL is behind a login to creighton.edu.  I will have to see if there any videos on that site that are open.

Highlighted
Level 11
Message 5 of 5

ok, thank you - I'll wait for openly accessible URLs

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community