cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: how about V7 - custom? Editing blocked/downloading etc... templates

Version 7 has a mini-builtin editor similar to what I wrote for 6. They took some of my ideas an incorporated them.

It's pretty functional already, so I don't have any plans to make a version for 7.

Considering that there are much fewer pages to edit in 7 instead of the 100 or so in 6, it's not as tragically difficult to do.

And since 7 pages have the Schema that wraps around the message, you can make global style/logo changes in the shcema and they change all the pages at once.

Finally, MWG7 is a moving target. There are constant changes by engineering daily as it evolves. They could make a change in a file structure or a javascript and I just couldn't keep up (since this was just a spare-time project for me). Version 6 was pretty well structured and established and I knew the boundaries I had to work within. Once 7 settles in a bit, I might think about it.

Message was edited by: Erik Elsasser on 7/29/10 12:57:44 PM CDT
You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community