Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
froblessv
Level 7

Download Progress page appear when I try access to someones web sites

Jump to solution

Dibujo.jpgDibujo2.jpgDibujo2.jpg

Hello,

I have MWG 7.0.2.4.0 in Proxy operation mode.

When we try to access to someones web sites, the download progress page appear, even when I don´t downloading any file. This happen only first time than I access this sites, the subsecuent access the page don't appear more. In the picture you can watch the issue.

Also, I can see than URL is modified when this issue occur,of following manner: The original URL is: www.prolifelouisiana.org; and the URL modified is: www.prolifelouisiana.org/mwg-internal/de5fs23hu73ds/progress?id=+YwglqgNTx.

This issue i watched in many web sites of randomly form.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
asabban
Level 17

Jump to solution

Hello,

the Progress Page is usually triggered if an object does not complete within a couple of seconds. The timeout can be configured. If the Website itself or several objects take pretty long to load, this issue may occur and break the page.

You can try to increase the Timeout until the Progress Pages will be triggered or try to use Data Trickling for the specific URL - This should help.

Best,

Andre

0 Kudos
2 Replies
asabban
Level 17

Jump to solution

Hello,

the Progress Page is usually triggered if an object does not complete within a couple of seconds. The timeout can be configured. If the Website itself or several objects take pretty long to load, this issue may occur and break the page.

You can try to increase the Timeout until the Progress Pages will be triggered or try to use Data Trickling for the specific URL - This should help.

Best,

Andre

0 Kudos
froblessv
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thank's so much, the issue has been resolved.

Best regards,

Frank

0 Kudos