cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kheldar
Level 7

Do you plan to use MWG in future?

Are you seriously using MWG? This is most difficult proxy that I've ever used. All the time I feel like developer and not administrator.

All the time I try to do something new, but simple I have to spend hours in documentation and mostly community, as documentations is total crap and everyone knows how good is official KB - like in RedDwarf(Kochanski:Let's at least ask someone who's at least going to give us a slightly more intelligent opinion. Hello, wall! What do you think?) and if I would start commenting their support I would have to start ******** over my keyboard.

In the end I'll probably rather quit my job and go to some other company that uses something more Enterprise rather than Geekish.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
catdaddy
Level 20

Re: Do you plan to use MWG in future?

Do you have a particular question to ask in regards to the software, that someone could possibly assist you with? Could you kindly be more 'Constructive'?

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos

I am running product management for the product described in your post. Send me a private message to michael_schneider in this forum and we can talk or continue in this post - your choice.

The post above is inadequate and not in line with the general business nature of this forum. I, however, see this as cry for help and am willing to listen. You have my attention now and I am here to help figuring out what's wrong.

For the future please reconsider your professionalism. We are not a place for trolls.

let me know what pains you - thanks,

Michael

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Thank You Michael.  I was contemplating deactivating/deleting/the post and user. Hopefully the individual will comply to your suggestions.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos

Thanks catdaddy

I thought about the same, but we appreciate all feedback. If this isn't progressing within a week, we'll re-check our options.

catdaddy
Level 20

Agreed Will continue to monitor.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos

I have not gotten a message until today. So we call this a missed opportunity for product feedback and will move on. I would have loved to understand the concerns better.

catdaddy
Level 20

Due to your repeated attempts to help resolve this issue. I am marking this as 'Assumed Answered'. Locking it. Should the Original Poster still need assistance, please create a new Discussion.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos