Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
huguoarnaud
Level 7

Configuration ICAP serveur

Jump to solution

Bonjour à tous;

voilà;

j'ai un serveur TMG 2010 et une appliance mcafee web  gateway 7.2 donc  le premier relay les informations sur le dernier (Web gateway) au travers d'un plugin ICAP de mcafee.

toutes les configurations sont achvées et les statistques de mon plugin affiche 100% perdu (failed)

de même, sur web gateway, les statistques icap sont null (O, partout)

aussi, je n'arrive pas a afficher certains sites comme google.com ou même yahoo quand bien je désactive toutes les règles de filtrage.

s'il vous plaît; pourriez vous m'aider à configurer si j'ai commis des erreurs mon serveur TMG et mon mcafee web gateway 7.2

Merci pour vos réponses

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
HermanSchenk
Level 11

Re: Configuration ICAP serveur

Jump to solution

I know the answer but I don t know French  

0 Kudos
6 Replies
HermanSchenk
Level 11

Jump to solution

I know the answer but I don t know French  

0 Kudos
huguoarnaud
Level 7

Jump to solution

Good evening Herman;

Please can you anwser in english? I don't have a problem with english!

waiting your feedback

0 Kudos
HermanSchenk
Level 11

Jump to solution

Can you ask all items in english please? I will try to help you but my english is not good .. I m from LTAM.

0 Kudos
huguoarnaud
Level 7

Jump to solution

Good morning Herman;

I Have one server Forefront TMG 2010 and one Appliance McAfee Web Gateway 7.2 working together.

On TMG, I have install McAfee Web chaining plugin to foward authentification information to Web Gateway like X-Authenticated-User and X-Authenticated-Groups.

on Web gateway, i verify if header have X-Authenticated-Groups information with Header.Request.exist(X-Authenticated-Groups).

The problem is that, I need to filter the group informations to autorized only a group like "IT GROUP" to access some sites like "community.mcafee.com, developpez.com, ...".

1 - How to compare groups information send to web gateway by TMG to the group name that i want to compare with.

Note: Web gateway is not join to the domaine but TMG is join to the domaine and the group it send to Web gateway is pick from domain controller.

2 - The internet connection  is very slow wen transited from TMG -- McAfee Web gateway -- Internet. How optimize internet connectivity to have best result went loading a web site page.

Thank you for your feedback

best Regards

0 Kudos
HermanSchenk
Level 11

Jump to solution

I send PM.

0 Kudos
huguoarnaud
Level 7