cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration I Block of Youtube's Channels and blockade of facebook allowing a profile I specify

Good Days

I Am grateful to the community of mcaffe with the following request Am new in the topic of managing web gateway and need help with a practice for implementation on a few policies to realizing am trying to realize the specific blockade of the channels of youtube and the blockade of the domain of facebook but making a profile allowed in specific.

The version of web gateway is 7.5.2.5.0. I have tried to validate in the KB of mcafee but not and could find a suitable Serious configuration

of great help of his collaboration.

Sergio Sierra

1 Reply
Reliable Contributor Peacekeeper
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: Configuration I Block of Youtube's Channels and blockade of facebook allowing a profile I specify

I had moved your post to the Spanish forum maybe better it now be in web gateway area though I do not have the rights to delete the other post will do what I can and move this post

ePO Support Center Plug-in
Check out the new ePO Support Center. Simply access the ePO Software Manager and follow the instructions in the Product Guide for the most commonly used utilities, top known issues announcements, search the knowledgebase for product documentation, and server status and statistics – all from within ePO.