cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Checkpoint authenticator agent reconnecting ever min when traffic pass MWG.

Checkpoint authenticator agent reconnecting ever min when traffic pass MWG.

I try to any way to bypass this destination packet but don't worked.

But I checked Checkpoint application behavior the application disconnect every min and reconnect again.

I think the cause is MWG disconnect session because Checkpoint application no traffic sending in maximum idle time (default idle time is 15 sec).

And I try to extend maximum idle time for this destination at event "Enable Proxy control<extend idle time>" but not worked.

Do you have any solution ?

1 Reply
Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 2

Re: Checkpoint authenticator agent reconnecting ever min when traffic pass MWG.

Dear Orrawat,

the idle time out wont be matching here as it is http protocol related. Taking in consideration you might have bypassed the destination the only time out which make sense is the TCP time out. The default value is here by 120 sec. which also seems not to match. The safest way would be creating tcpdump on MWG incoming and outgoing connection. Than identify who close this connection - client, MWG or destination server.

-Sergej

Best Regards,
Sergej

If you find this post useful, Please give it a Kudos! Also, Please don't forget to select "Accept as a solution" if this reply resolves your query!
You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community