Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnuppa3
Level 8

Changing Default Schema for „Proxy: FTP..“

Jump to solution

Hello,

is it possilble to change the default-page for the FTP Directory Listing html-page?

p.e. for Progress Page it is possible to add and select an own Collection

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
schnuppa3
Level 8

Re: Changing Default Schema for „Proxy: FTP..“

Jump to solution

Hi,

Actually, I was looking for the "Default Schema" to change, not the Content-Part.

As I wrote, I have found this Content Parts like "Proxy: FTP Directory Listing"

I just wanted to have different Footer for Block-Pages and non-Block Pages without changing every single Content-Part-page

But, meanwhile I have found a solution for me.

I just went the other way and definied an new "Collection" and mapped this on all the Block-Pages under Settings > Actions > Block..

Now, I have two Default Schema, one for all Block-pages, one for the rest.

Thank you, anyway!

0 Kudos
7 Replies
trishoar
Level 11

Jump to solution

Hi,

You can change the FTP page by editing the Proxy: FTP Directory pages in the same place as you would find the error pages. Or you can just change the CSS for this by setting the default for CSS under Configuration -> Proxies (HTTP(S), FTP, ICAP and IM) -> Advanced -> Proxy Generated error pages -> Collection

As for what you are looing to do with the Progress page I'm not entirly sure what you are asking.

Tris

0 Kudos
schnuppa3
Level 8

Jump to solution

Hi,

yes, I know where I can find/change/edit the Collection for "BlockPages" and "Error messges" but p.e. "FTP Directory Listing html-page" is no Block or Error Page.

It seems that these kind of pages are allways using the Default Schema

b.

0 Kudos
trishoar
Level 11

Jump to solution

The FTP pages are generated the same way as the error pages, and on our servers I have skined them to look like our branding.

If it is just a CSS skin job you wish to do then you need to change the default schema under the proxy config page. (it is not in the policy config area, but on the config pages, at the very bottom of the proxy config part). If you want to do more then just skin it, and add other stuff to it you need to edit the page in the html page edit bit. It is called "Proxy: FTP Directory pages".

This is, I assure you, correct.

Tris

0 Kudos
eelsasser
Level 15

Jump to solution

They are located here:

Capture.png

Hope that helps.

0 Kudos
schnuppa3
Level 8

Jump to solution

Hi,

Actually, I was looking for the "Default Schema" to change, not the Content-Part.

As I wrote, I have found this Content Parts like "Proxy: FTP Directory Listing"

I just wanted to have different Footer for Block-Pages and non-Block Pages without changing every single Content-Part-page

But, meanwhile I have found a solution for me.

I just went the other way and definied an new "Collection" and mapped this on all the Block-Pages under Settings > Actions > Block..

Now, I have two Default Schema, one for all Block-pages, one for the rest.

Thank you, anyway!

0 Kudos
eelsasser
Level 15

Jump to solution

Capture.png

Same editor, just select the different files.

Capture2.png

0 Kudos
trishoar
Level 11

Jump to solution

The bit I was on about is here. This changes the default stylesheet for every thing, and then we have custom ones on a per page basis.

mwg-error pages.png

0 Kudos