Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 4

Block OneDrive with Webgateway

Hello

I want to block Microsoft Onedrive. Is it possible to block onedrive with McAfee Webgateway? Is one drive part of an WebFilter or Application filter?

best regards

FKO

3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 10
Message 2 of 4

Re: Block OneDrive with Webgateway

Hello fko,

I know there are McAfee Maintained Lists for a lot of Microsoft's cloud offerings but I haven't seen one specifically for OneDrive. What you could possibly do is run a Rule Trace while a test machine of yours is trying to access OneDrive and after observing the results, maybe you can block the pages you see that need to be loaded for a successful connection. Maybe you could find some necessary resource that must be loaded and then look for that criteria and then have MWG send a block page whenever it sees said criteria.

Level 10
Message 3 of 4

WGW 7.7.1.1.0

Onedrive is included in the Applications List under "File Sharing".

Microsoft Office 365 Onedrive For Business in under "Hosting Services"

Highlighted
Level 10
Message 4 of 4

Thanks for this. It seems OneDrive is also in the Applications List in 7.6.2.5.0

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community