cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smalldog
Level 12

Bad Gateway

Hi All, when i connect to http://hieudinh.dangkykinhdoanh.gov.vn/checkexistname/tabid/63/language/vi-vn/default.aspx and search for name. And then show error Bad Gateway (could not connect to given gateway) or Bad Response (the proxy did not receive a valid response in time). My version 7.0. How to troubleshoot this problem? Thanks!

0 Kudos
7 Replies
jschnell
Level 9

Re: Bad Gateway

Hi,

you can make conntection traces and post them here. Which version are you using exactly?

Bye

0 Kudos
smalldog
Level 12

My version 7.1.5 that show Bad request. i attach file from tcpdump. Thanks!

0 Kudos
jschnell
Level 9

Hi,

where did you made the tcp dump? I couldn't see any 500 or 502 responses. Can you make connection traces - under Configuration > Troubleshooting.

Thanks

0 Kudos
smalldog
Level 12

i use tcpdump from troubleshooting. i attach connection traces when i search and see error. Thanks!

Message was edited by: smalldog on 12/21/11 3:04:17 AM CST
0 Kudos
jschnell
Level 9

Hello,

the problem is that the server claims that the answer is gzip encoded, but it isn't. Therefore the proxy fails to decrompress the answer and you see the error message. This bahavior is changed for newer versions (at least for 7.1.6). (The trace file in question is HTTP-005895-S.txt

Bye

0 Kudos
smalldog
Level 12

Thanks for support, so i must upgrade to new version? How i can fix for this version? And if upgrade what steps to do? Now version 7.0 on my customer.

0 Kudos
smalldog
Level 12

Can i fix this problems with configurate somethings on Appliance? Thanks!

0 Kudos