cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rrosales
Level 7

Appliance Name (UUID) web reporter config

I have problems with web reporter when I put Appliance Name and click on browse it appears a message

"The Web Gateway server "192.168.100.40:4712" return http 404 error. Check the register of server for more details"

Can anybody help me?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
McAfee Employee

Re: Appliance Name (UUID) web reporter config

You need to click the "Examinar" button. This will allow you to browse for the appliance in question and fill in the UUID. Or is that what you did to get that error? Otherwise this issue could just be occurring because the MWG does not have the REST interface on. This needs to be done under Configuration > [select your appliance] > User interface

Best,

Jon

0 Kudos
rrosales
Level 7

yes the message appears when it browse the UUID

0 Kudos
sroering
Level 13

Did you verify that the REST interface was enabled on the web gateway as Jon suggested?  Please attach the .../reporter/log/server.log if that doesn't work.

0 Kudos
McAfee Employee

Also let us know the version of MWG. Some versions allow for better handling on the Web Reporter side.

Best,

Jon

0 Kudos
rrosales
Level 7

La vesión es la 7

0 Kudos
rrosales
Level 7

The version is 7.

The Web reporter must be installed in a different ip address or other computer?

0 Kudos
McAfee Employee

Hi Rosales,

As previously requested, did you verify that the Web Gateway has the REST interface on? "Version 7" is not specific enough. Please clarify the full version.

I dont understand your statement of:

"The Web reporter must be installed in a different ip address or other computer?"

I will attempt to answer. Web Reporter is a separate piece of software that is install on another system.

Best,

Jon

0 Kudos