Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mahalingami
Level 7

After import the certificate for SSL scanner unable to save the changes

Jump to solution

Hi,

We are trying to import certificate for SSL scanner. While import the certificate it succeded but while click on save changes i am getting the error  core:engine`com.scur.engine.proxy didn't accept configuration.We are using webgateway version 7.3.

mahalingam I

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
asabban
Level 17

Re: After import the certificate for SSL scanner unable to save the changes

Jump to solution

The issue could also indicate that you are trying to import a wrong certificate chain. Can you verify you require a chain? Can you try to add the certificate without the certificate chain to find out if that is the reason?

Thanks,

Andre

0 Kudos
5 Replies
asabban
Level 17

Jump to solution

Hello,

the core has to validate the new configuration, and it fails to do so. Is there anything logged in /opt/mwg/log/mwg-errors/mwg-core.errors.log or mwg-coordinator.errors.log?

Best,

Andre

0 Kudos
asabban
Level 17

Jump to solution

The issue could also indicate that you are trying to import a wrong certificate chain. Can you verify you require a chain? Can you try to add the certificate without the certificate chain to find out if that is the reason?

Thanks,

Andre

0 Kudos
Troja
Level 14

Jump to solution

Hi,

i saw this error message several time. The problem was always a wrong certificate.

If you have an internal PKI system just generate a SSL signing request directly on MWG with openssl. Afterwards sign the request with your PKI. This was working 100% at every installation.

Cheers,

Thorsten

0 Kudos
mahalingami
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi ,

I followed the below KC is there anything worng here?

https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB75037

Mahalingam I

0 Kudos
mahalingami
Level 7

Jump to solution

https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB75037

As per the above KC the certificate chain is not working and it is wrong.   The creation of chain certificate only  be wrong in the KC and other cert and keys are fine. If i upload the microsoft chain in .pem Which was taken in the AD it is working and i am able to save the changes.

Thank you Andre...

Regards,

Mahalingam Irulappan

0 Kudos