cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

MWGC capabilities

Is there a document that describes the capabilities. For example, does MWGC connect to GTI "out of the box"? A Youtube video from Intel days shows an excellent architectural diagram with explanations - GTI, AV, GAM, etc. and the time delays. Is this still valid? Why is it so difficult to find documentation that describes what this product does and how it is enabled without going into installation details? Grrrr.

2 Replies
Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: MWGC capabilities

I am not sure which video you are referring to but it is likely still valid.  I am not aware of a good document that shows the capabilities of just MWGCS you may need to reach out to the sales team for such a document.

https://www.mcafee.com/enterprise/en-us/forms/contact-me.html

You may also want to look into Mcafee Web Gateway documentation as the two products generally have the same capabilities. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbME7403-No

Highlighted

Re: MWGC capabilities

Thank you. The video is on Youtube :  

v=sbME7403-No

very nice. very clear.

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community