cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mcafee foundstone logfile

dear

is there a logfile to record the information for why the foundstone tell me to install some patch in my clients

i need the detailed information to confirm my client need the real patch

the information like : tell me the MS13-0xx to check the c:\ xxxx.dll , and current version is 9.9.9.9 and you need to do some action

thanks for your help

3 Replies

Re: mcafee foundstone logfile

does anyone can tell me how to ascned the mvm log level

secucd
Level 9
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 4

In MVM 7.5, you can see the last checks that have been run against a system. Where can we find the results? The screen logfile shows: "[152.79.104.111] - :443 is vulnerable to "misc-ssl-cert-match-server-name" (fid=5689), durationMS=5020, cpuMS=31". Where does it store how it knows that the system is vulnerable? Is there an entry in the database or in a log file?

/Kevin

Highlighted

Yes, the details of each found vulnerability get logged to the database.  Specifically, take a look at the FASLOutput table.

More McAfee Tools to Help You
  • Subscription Service Notification (SNS)
  • How-to: Endpoint Removal Tool
  • Support: Endpoint Security
  • eSupport: Policy Orchestrator
  • Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
    • Learn How to Earn Badges
    • Ask for Help
    Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
    • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
    • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
    Join the Community
    Join the Community