cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MVM ePO Integration

5/22/13 6:31:09 PM Started: Foundstone Data Import
5/22/13 6:31:09 PM Calculating FoundScores of assets on target Foundstone server...
5/22/13 6:31:10 PM Transferring data from target Foundstone server to ePO...
5/22/13 6:31:12 PM Failed to import data from Foundstone server, Error: Invalid object name '#FStmp_Vuln'.
5/22/13 6:31:12 PM MVM_Import (Import assets and related information from Foundstone server)

Can somebody help in deciphering what could be the possible reason for this failure in importing data from MVM 7.5.? The database connectivity test was successful while creating server task.

MVM 7.5

ePO 4.6.

ePO extension 6.8

SQL 2008

Windows 2008 R2

Thanks,

Digvijay

6 Replies

Re: MVM ePO Integration

Resolved. use version 7.5 of MVM extension for ePO. Do not download old versions from Downloads section.

and where do you find the 7.5 version of Foundstone ePO Data Integration Extension??

found it, click on the "McAfee Vulnerability Manager 7.5" product, then downloads, shows up there.

Message was edited by: mcafee on 11/20/13 3:42:21 PM CST
Level 9
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 7

Name:MVMLive
Version:1.0.0.185
Installed by:admin - May 4, 2015 9:12:02 AM CDT
Requires:
  • Core Modules 5.0
  • ePO Core 5.1
  • Registered Servers
Details:Copyright (c) 2014 McAfee, Inc. All rights reserved.
Modules:

MVM Live

I am running MVM Live ePO extension 1.0.0.185 for ePO 5.1.

Level 9
Message 5 of 7

What your looking for is inside the ZIP C:\**\MVM-7.5.0-ePOExtension-Bld199\program files\McAfee\Vulnerability Manager Extension for ePO\Extensions

There are 2 extensions - Foundstone & Help_MVM_750

Level 9
Message 6 of 7

One more thing...make sure you go into MVM > Manage > Data Sources and register the ePO Database in MVM, then go into ePO > Menu > Registered Servers and register MVM and MVM Live (Database) in ePO.

I am not able to see Mcafee when I try to add it as Registered Server . I have already installed the MVM-7.5.0-ePOExtension-Bld199 extension .

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community