Did you mean: 
amardeep
Level 9

MVM 7.5 - Issues with credential set creation

Jump to solution

Hello Team,

We have MVM 7.0 in production and currently testing MVM 7.5

During our test, we faced issues creating "Credential set"

We navigate to Components >> Credential sets and try creating windows domain credentials. When we hit Add/update to save them It shows us  Loading on top and does nothing.

We tried to check Foundstone logs and nothing was tracked there. We even restarted services and servers to confirm but that too did not changed the situation.

Could you confirm if this can be some defect or do we need to check and correct some settings?

Thanks,

Amar Deep Singh

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
amardeep
Level 9

Re: MVM 7.5 - Issues with credential set creation

Jump to solution

Hi Cathy,

Thanks for replying. Actually I figured out the issue. My servers were not in domain as they were my test servers and while creating credentials set, I was trying to use domain admin credentials. Due to this our DC was not replying to the query as these test servers were not not able to authenticate to DC.

I tried using local admin credentials, and that worked.

Thanks,

Amar Deep

0 Kudos
2 Replies
cgrim
Level 13

Jump to solution

Hi Amardeep,

What Browser?  I've seen this in previous versions when an unsupported browser was used.

-Cathy

on 9/13/12 6:32:04 PM CDT
0 Kudos
amardeep
Level 9

Jump to solution

Hi Cathy,

Thanks for replying. Actually I figured out the issue. My servers were not in domain as they were my test servers and while creating credentials set, I was trying to use domain admin credentials. Due to this our DC was not replying to the query as these test servers were not not able to authenticate to DC.

I tried using local admin credentials, and that worked.

Thanks,

Amar Deep

0 Kudos