Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ritch
Level 9

MVM 7.5 Dashboard question

Jump to solution

Hi Guys

Have updated to MVM 7.5 from 7.0, so far I like the new interface though again there are a few usability tweaks that I would like to see to make it even more intuitive to use.

The new dashboards are realy nice, though I do have a problem the bottom dashboard "Organization Vulnerability Count Trend" us currently empty even though I upgraded a few days ago and have run a number of scans since. Am I missing something obvious or do I need to log a support call?

Ritch

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
cgrim
Level 13

Re: MVM 7.5 Dashboard question

Jump to solution

This was a downstream affect of the SQL collation used.

The stored procedure is getting updated to be collation agnostic in the next version of MVM.  The *requirement* is to still use the standard US collation, but we're trying to move away from that thanks to all your input Ritch :-)

-Cathy

2 Replies
cgrim
Level 13

Jump to solution

Hi Richard,

Sorry for the late reply.

We've been working on this issue, and haven't come to a conculsion  yet.  When I know the answer I will update this post also.

-Cathy

0 Kudos
cgrim
Level 13

Jump to solution

This was a downstream affect of the SQL collation used.

The stored procedure is getting updated to be collation agnostic in the next version of MVM.  The *requirement* is to still use the standard US collation, but we're trying to move away from that thanks to all your input Ritch :-)

-Cathy