cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
john.m.sopp
Level 11

Foundstone 7.0.2 error: all web optimization settings must be a number between 0 and 999999

Jump to solution

Recently upgraded to foundstone 7.0.2

when trying to configure a scan, once I click the optimization tab, I get an error and cannot save or execute the scan ": all web optimization settings must be a number between 0 and 999999"

We do not own/use the web module.

I have already submitted a SR, but i was wondering if someone else has seen this and has a quick fix...

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jhaynes
Level 12

Re: Foundstone 7.0.2 error: all web optimization settings must be a number between 0 and 999999

Jump to solution

Please post your SR number. I'd like to take a look at some of the log files.

Jeff Haynes

0 Kudos
3 Replies
jhaynes
Level 12

Re: Foundstone 7.0.2 error: all web optimization settings must be a number between 0 and 999999

Jump to solution

Please post your SR number. I'd like to take a look at some of the log files.

Jeff Haynes

0 Kudos
john.m.sopp
Level 11

Jump to solution

SR 3-1476045835

0 Kudos
Moniker
Level 7

Jump to solution

Was there a fix to this without support's involvement? I'm running 7.07 and just encountered this same error this morning. I hadn't had to create a new scan template in a while and when I clicked on optimize and then tried to proceed I encountered the exact same web optimization error and I couldn't proceed. For the time being, I just copied and existing template and modified the copy for my needs. For creating a new scan from scratch gave me this error.

0 Kudos