cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dieder15
Level 7

Can the 'Reports' directory location be changed without reinstalling MVM?

Jump to solution

The C:\ drive is filling up on my appliance and the 'Reports' directory seem to be taking up the most space. Without reinstalling MVM to the D:\ can the C:\Program Files\Foundstone\Reports location be changed to D:\Program FIles\Foundstone\Reports instead? I can see where to modify this in the registry but I just want to know if it will break anything before I do modify the entry and restart the services?

Thanks,

Mike

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jldunn
Level 10

Re: Can the 'Reports' directory location be changed without reinstalling MVM?

Jump to solution

Yes; there is a KB article on moving the reports directory, at least for Server 2003: KB67850.

I went through this with customer service.  I'm not entirely sure the procedure covers everything, though.  I later had to delete and re-create all my reports so they would update properly when I re-ran them.

J.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
jldunn
Level 10

Jump to solution

Yes; there is a KB article on moving the reports directory, at least for Server 2003: KB67850.

I went through this with customer service.  I'm not entirely sure the procedure covers everything, though.  I later had to delete and re-create all my reports so they would update properly when I re-ran them.

J.

0 Kudos
dieder15
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks! Appreciate the reply with the KB article, I'll give it a shot.

0 Kudos