cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vodka357
Level 7

trouble installing McAfee AntiVirus Plus.......

I'm trying to install McAfee AntiVirus Plus.  I put in the email I used to register but it keeps saying its the wrong email and won't install.  Any help on this?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
exbrit
Level 21

Re: trouble installing McAfee AntiVirus Plus.......

Call Customer Service to verify the email address - it's free and linked under Useful Links at the top of this page.

Telephone Customer Service

To speak with a Customer Service representative, call 866-622-3911. You may be asked for your registered email address and order number. Telephone charges may apply.
Average contact length: 10  minutes
Estimated wait time: 5-10 minutes
Hours of Operation: Available daily, 6am-6pm Pacific

0 Kudos
Dinz
Level 16

Hi there,

With the email address you registered on forums , I do see that you have subscribed for McAfee Antivirus Plus .

So, all you have to do is , logon to http://us.mcafee.com/root/login.asp and install the products

If you don’t remember the password, use the forgot password option from there that should help you get started .

Regards,

0 Kudos
vodka357
Level 7

This time I tried to install it and it didnt even ask for my email it just came up and said: "We're sorry, but there are no programs that you can install from this Mcafee account.  Please login with another Mcafee account and try again".

0 Kudos
vodka357
Level 7

I managed to get it to install and activate with the retail cd but I recall being at this same place before then having it start to ask to be activated again.  We'll see what happenes.

0 Kudos