Did you mean: 
Robert_P
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 3

Scanning problem

Jump to solution

Hello,

I have some problem in mt laptop.i know it is because of virus.I scanned my laptop with McAfee but it shows there is no virus inside.Is this bug in McAfee!!?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Scanning problem

Jump to solution

If nothing found try these

Mcafee malware repair tool

Antispyware tools

With the latter try Mcafee's Getsup to see if it sees anything amiss then the free version of Malwarebytes. Disable real time scanning as it could clash with Mcafee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Madhan
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Jump to solution

Hello @Robert_P 

We are so sorry that McAfee couldn't detect and remove virus on your computer.

Please let us know if your computer acts strange, since you claim that its infected or what kind of issues are you witnessing on your computer? 

Meanwhile, please update McAfee by right clicking on the icon at bottom right. Once its updated, please ensure Windows is also up to date. Run a Full Scan and check if there are any detections by McAfee.

Please let us know the outcome.

Regards,
Madhan M

Jump to solution

If nothing found try these

Mcafee malware repair tool

Antispyware tools

With the latter try Mcafee's Getsup to see if it sees anything amiss then the free version of Malwarebytes. Disable real time scanning as it could clash with Mcafee.

View solution in original post

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community