cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Run daily scan

Jump to solution

How do I set up McAfee LiveSafe to run a daily full scan? Other antivirus products I have used offer this ability. I am not satisfied with a weekly (or less often) scan. I can't seem to find an option to run a scan every day at a set time.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Run daily scan

Jump to solution

Hi @TJ_Hudson 

McAfee has a feature that lets you schedule scan weekly, monthly and also everyday. 

Please follow the below steps to configure schedule scan to run everyday,

1. Open McAfee Console
2. Click PC Security tab
3. Click Scheduled scans menu at the left pane
4. Click Turn on button
5. Under Create my own scan schedule, select all the days and Time you want to schedule the scan and click apply.
6. Please make sure the computer is turned On and idle during the scheduled time.

Please follow the above steps and McAfee will run a scan everyday. Let us know if you have any queries

Regards,
Sudhakar A K

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Jump to solution

Hi @TJ_Hudson 

McAfee has a feature that lets you schedule scan weekly, monthly and also everyday. 

Please follow the below steps to configure schedule scan to run everyday,

1. Open McAfee Console
2. Click PC Security tab
3. Click Scheduled scans menu at the left pane
4. Click Turn on button
5. Under Create my own scan schedule, select all the days and Time you want to schedule the scan and click apply.
6. Please make sure the computer is turned On and idle during the scheduled time.

Please follow the above steps and McAfee will run a scan everyday. Let us know if you have any queries

Regards,
Sudhakar A K

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate

View solution in original post

Jump to solution

Thank you. That worked. I only wish McAfee were more clear about these things right on the screens, or that Help actually answered these kinds of basic questions.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community